Randomness is my style

Just another Random words.

<$BlogDateHeaderDate $>

I just wanna post it! | Go to post

Hi~~~ Lizzy here again! #noonecares
Today Lizzy wanna share some 07-Ghost pics again (つ*´フ`*)つ 
それわ、よろしくね~

 Castor is my Big Brother, and Frau is mine~ #yaallah

And This one Labrador Girl version! ^^ Konatsu is also look so cutie~~~~

Teito with that Princess Balsburg :3 I forgot what is her long name, She look good with Teito, But i still prefer TeitoxFrau  XD

When I saw this pic, my mind said: I wish I was Teito


<$BlogItemDateTime $>

Who is the owner? ★

My name is Lizette. I love unique and wierd things. I am an OTAKU. I'm 12 and I hate stupid people. Averything is RANDOM

Archives

Blog Skin | LIEBSTER AWARD FROM HUMAN | Forgoton | Long time no posting! | Voca Spam again :3 | Nico Nico Singer | Fail Edit at P.Scape | Candy Candy | Vocaloid SPAM!!! | How do you do? |

July 2012 | August 2012 | September 2012 |
Feeds

a twitter/tumblr/other feed could go here if you'd like.
The Friends
friendfriendfriendfriendfriend

The Links Out
linklinklinklinklinklink
images: layout: powered by:
back
forth
fcbkdvntrttmblrhrtnashlblgskns

traumatic lust

follow
æ